Declaration of data protection
Beate Uhse is committed to protecting your personal data. For this reason, the Beate Uhse Aktiengesellschaft (“Beate Uhse”, see Imprint) operates this website in accordance with the applicable legal regulations regarding the protection of personal information and data security. The definitions below describe what type of information we record on this website, the purpose for which it is used and to whom we may make it available.
Collected data and how we use it
How to configure how your browser handles cookies:
- Go to the “Tools” menu and select “Internet options”.
- Select the “Privacy” tab.
- Use the slider to adjust the settings.
- The “Block all cookies” option at the very top prevents your device from storing any cookies at all.
- You can use the slider to adjust the settings.
- You can also click the “Advanced” button to configure your own settings.
- If you want to receive a notification each time a website requests to store a cookie on your computer, tick the “Override automatic cookie handling” box in this window and then select the “Prompt” option. For more information on the options available, click the question mark in the title bar at the top of the window.
- To confirm the settings, click “OK” on all of the open windows to apply them.
You can find the equivalent settings in Firefox by clicking the “Menu” button and then selecting “Options”. There you will find the “Privacy” tab where you can adjust your settings under the “Cookies” section. Please note that blocking all cookies may limit your use of many websites.
We also record certain personal data (e.g. your name, address, telephone number, email address) in order to operate our website, but only if you provide this data to us voluntarily (e.g. when you register, contact us, complete a survey, etc.) and you have expressly agreed to allow us to process or use this data, or we are entitled to do so by law.
We only use this data for the purpose for which you have provided it, for example to answer your query, process your order or to give you access to certain information or offers.
Transfer of data
Provided you have expressly agreed, or we are otherwise entitled to by law, we may pass your personal data to other companies affiliated with Beate Uhse for the purposes specified above. Beate Uhse works with service providers such as hosting or IT maintenance companies, which enable it to both operate this website and provide the services it offers via this website. Data is only transferred to these companies in accordance with the applicable legal provisions. We will neither sell your personal data to third parties nor market it in any other way. Please be aware that security breaches can occur when data is transferred online (e.g. when communicating via email). We cannot guarantee that third parties will not gain access to your data.
Disclosure, deletion, blocking
You have the right to request information at any time about the personal data we retain, its origins, the recipient and the purpose for which we use it. You are also entitled to correct, block or delete this data. To this end, or if you have any further questions regarding personal data, please contact us via the address provided for the website operator on the Imprint page.